Monday, May 25, 2009

I just thought i would catch everyone up really fast because i havent had much time to get on here. Planning a wedding takes up a lot of your time and ive been running like a crazy woman. We are basically done planning all we have left to do is get the guys their vests. I know it seems like we are putting it off till last minute but the lady we are renting them from said we can order them all when the boys come in. Which by the way the boys come next weekend!!!!!! I cant wait for them to get here. I look forward to their visits all year long. We are less than a month away from the wedding and everyone keeps asking me if i am nervous... its weird i thought i would be nervous at least a little bit about getting everything done in time but its all going great. I am marrying an amazing man that i love with my whole heart. The closer and closer the date gets the more and more excited i get. Well i will keep you up dated as it comes a long.

No comments: